Terms and CONDITIONS:
1. The lessons will be taken by professional choreographer and experienced ballet teacher, Ms. Galina Lyakhova.
2. The teacher will orient the learner to the ballet lessons as is done in Russia up to Class IX.
3. The duration of Class I is of 2 years for student (6 years old). Classes (II-IX) are each of one year duration.
4. The Children should complete the age of 4 years on the year of admission.
For the admission the following things are required.
5. RCB will not refund the fee, once submitted.
6. Admissions are on first come first served basis, as soon as class is completed admissions will be closed.
Children have to wear uniform:
7. The performance will be showcased /evaluated two times a year
• End of 2nd semester (4th week of April/ 1st week of May).
8. Certificates will be issued to students on successful completion of ballet lessons up to class IX. [Students who are unable to complete all levels, need to tell in advance (2-3 months) for certificates].
9. To be eligible for a certificate, students must attend a minimum of 80% of the course and pass the end of term test.
10. School will be closed on national holidays.
11. Winter Holidays: from 23rd December to 08th January.
Fee for the semester must be paid in advance.(The fee is inclusive of 18% tax)
Late submission fee of Rs. 100 /- per day will be charged.
An amount of Rs. 6,000/- will be charged for the costumes per student (per year), to be paid at the beginning of 2nd semester.
All payment to be made by cash and Cheques.
|2021 © Russian Classical Ballet | Powered by GetSimple|